Friday, August 28, 2009

A.G.A.S.T.


October 17th and 18th is the annual gowanus artists studio tour: http://www.agastbrooklyn.com/
I have been having a lot of fun creating new works for it. I looked on the website, it looks like there will be a lot of really great art there!

Here is a convenient map of the building I am located in complements of Karl Metz :
www.karlmetz.com

The building is 112 2nd ave at the corner of 10th street. I am studio 5b on the 2nd floor, I will have maps in my studio of the rest of the tour. Hope to see you there!



1 comment:

caseyjoec said...

Laura,
We enjoyed viewing your art. We were especially impressed with "Potential". Thanks for being such a good teacher and role model for Bo. Not to mention a wonderful friend for Emelie & Sean. The next time the Brooklyn Caseys are coming to Brielle...you're more than welcome to grab your husband and join us.
Love,
Joe & Pat