Monday, August 24, 2009

My New Studio!

There are two paintings I am working on in this photo, they are titled "eve 1" and "eve"
"eve 1" is on the far left of the photo. I stared this piece about a year ago and never finished it for some reason, but I really like it so I am going to finish it. I just had the lovely Jes Liberty (http://onesugarhillblog.blogspot.com/) pose for me with a blond wig on for reference so I can finish it.



this piece has been really fun so far it is based on the graphite drawing of "eve" I posted earlier. I intend to keep a bit more texture in this piece than I have been working with, i think art is really interesting when you can see the artist hands at work vs. very refined. It's always a balancing act.



My old Building mate and friend Sonja is the model for "eve"

No comments: