Sunday, February 20, 2011

Coming up Roses

Last night I attended the opening of a community art show at the Garden (formally known as the R.A.T)


I had the good fortune of showing some of my newest pieces amongst some very lovely work. If you are in the area I highly recommend stopping in Y

THE GARDEN
5207 point pleasant pike
Gardenville p.a.
( use Doylestown p.a. for map quest)

Pictured above is "The Silkmoth"
"BunBun three"
and
"Glow"

"The Silkmoth"

"BunBun three"

"Glow"

I have 5 little pieces in this photo, can you spot them?

"BunBun one", "BunBun two" and "the Bee Charmer"

"It's you"

"You Broke my Heart"
I know this photo isn't the best, I am going to have to take another because this piece is my favorite!


I wish you a beautiful weekend! Y


1 comment:

Artisan Beads Plus said...

Congratulations, Laura! Your work is fabulous!!! MaryAnn