Thursday, September 9, 2010

100 Sales! New Cards!




New cards! 3"x 1.5"
I love how they turned out! I ordered these from 1800 postcards and I was thrilled with their customer service and speedy delivery. They are so sweet and vibrant!









Handmade stationary! While they last you will receive a handmade book mark and card with any purchase from my shop

Bunny detail. I had so much fun making these little drawings, they are all different! The picture above is actually the yellow card but my camera distorted the colors so much it looks pink :/

Bookmarks! When you receive yours it will be customized a stamp of your first initial.

Lydia Approves Y


In Honor of my 100 sales on Etsy I made new bookmarks and stationary as gifts, I also ordered new buisness cards which I adore!

No comments: