Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oh the Horror

Yesterday I hung many small works for "the Horror Show" at the R.A.T. Gallery in Gardenville, PA. I hope you can make it, it is Saturday night, the eve of Halloween, doors open at 7' o clock



"Dear Edgar" Drawings


"The Veils are Thin"
4" x 6"


"Tell my Heart a Tale"
2.5" x 3"



"The Rat"
2"x 3"


"Short and Sweet"
2.5"x 3"

"Raven's Claw"
4" x 4"

there is also a piece titled "the Raven" I have yet to photograph



"They'll Break your Heart"



"The Sweethearts"


"Sweetheart One"
5"x7"
face detail


"Sweetheart Two"
5"x7"
face detail


2 comments:

Party in my Tummy said...

Um, I'm LOVING the new work! I hope your show goes well- I mean, I know it will!!!

What medium did you use on these new paintings?

You are so inspiring to me. Makes me want to get out my paints and pens and go to work. :)

Miss you lots!
Therese

Laura Michelle Muraco said...

Hi Therese! Thank you!! I used watercolor and acrylic on tea stained folio paper. You can get folio paper from Pearl Paint, it comes in large sheets and it is a beautiful cottony paper. These paintings are mostly graphite and watercolor but I used white acrylic for the highlights for a bit of punch :) Miss you too!

<3 Laura