Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dear Edgar,





I am currently working on a series of small drawings for the Hallween show inspired by the great Mr. Allen Poe. Last night while I was looking for a coffee table book on Moths, for a upcoming project I found this!

Eeeek! So stunning!
Click on images for larger view






I am sure you can see that I am a bit obsessed with etching right now! Learning to etch is my next endeavor, I cannot leave this earth without knowing how to create these alluring textures.





Here is a sneek peek at my latest, I am planning on completing 10 more in the next few days so I have my work cut out.
Annabell Lee
3 1/2" x 3"

"Lenor"
3"x3"

face detail

I will update the others when the series is complete!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are really cool

Laura Michelle Muraco said...

thank you! <3