Saturday, October 9, 2010

Show at the R.A.T. Gallery




I am very excited for an upcoming show, it will be held on the eve of Halloween begining at 7 o'clock called the "Horror Show" at the R.A.T. Gallery in Gardenville, PA . If you are in the area I hope you can make it there will be costumes, music and fun! I am so excited because I recently have gotten frames for: "The Removal" (above) I couldn't believe my luck while frame hunting, I feel all my little pieces found their perfect mate Y

"It's All Right There" I was so excited when I found this frame, it is perfect! I love Italian style frames, there are so heavy and ornate but not in a way that is overpowering.

"She always Does This" This frame is my favorite! I was so stoked when I found it, it reminds me of animal print which is perfect for this little one because despite being a bit messy she is very sexy in her little Barbie suit ;), I think it gives her a refined but playful look.



No comments: